Monday, September 7, 2009

13 bEst HaloWeen pEt cOstumeS 2009

1. Lady Bee's Best Swine Flu Worker Pet Costume Award:

Doctor Dog
After 36 hours on call, I'm still vaccinating those mutts. Hey, I'm dog tired!


2. Lady Bee's Best Pimp Pet Costume Award:

I've been covering dog pimp costumes for three years now, and even though this is called The Joker Dog Costume, I actually saw this dog being followed by several hot looking bitches.
Hey, you gotta' pay steaks up front Buddy. That'll be five big ones.


3. Lady Bee's Most Neurotic Pet Costume Award:

Prince of Frogs

Prince or frog... prince or frog... Are those the only two choices I have?


4. Lady Bee's Giant Pumpkin Pet Costume Award:

Pumpkin Pooch
God, do I look fat in this get-up. And I can hardly move either.


5. Lady Bee's Most Literary Pet Costume Award:

Puss in Boots is a famous 17th Century fairy tale about a tricky cat. Now, who would accuse a cat of trickery? Check out the Puss In Boot images on Google. Puss In Boots Costume
I didn't get to be fat and happy dressing like an alley cat, believe me


6. Lady Bee's Spunkiest Cheerleader Pet Costume:

Deluxe Cheerleader Dog Costume
What are you pouting for? I was cheering for you!


7. Lady Bee's Best Sports Pet Costume:

Football Star Dog Costume
Is THAT why we lost?


8. Lady Bee's Best Looking Witch Pet Costume Award:

Witchipoo
You lose, Ms. Poodle!


9. Lady Bee's Most Ridiculous Looking Pet Costume Award:

Class Clown Dog Costume (I guess it should look ridiculous, huh?)
Yes, I'm a clown. I know it. But can't I just rely on my personality?


10. Lady Bee's Cutest Monkey Pet Costume Award:

Monkey Dog Halloween Costume
I did not know that monkeys ate bananas. I think I'd rather dress as a meat eater.


11. Lady Bee's Most Apropos Pet Costume:

Cat From Hell
This is a costume I can totally get into. Was that a bag of bread crumbs I just spilled?


12. Lady Bee's Funniest Pet Costume Award:

Fuzzy Duck Dog Costume
You don't know what they are paying me to pose in this, so don't be so smug.


13. Lady Bee's Best Pun Pet Costume:

Watch Dog Costume
Now maybe they'll believe I'm a watch dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Funny Cricket Images 2011 Headline Animator